Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

I have one last assignment horrible class

Customer Question

Hey ****! I have one last assignment for this horrible class I'm in and would love if you could help me with it!
I have attached the instructions and the article I want to use for the assignment.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I forgot to add that I would like to have this assignment back by May 1st at 8PM (Eastern Time).
Expert:  Ryan replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the new request. (Even if it is for a "horrible class". ;) ) Let me read through the attached article and get back to you about this. Ryan
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Lol ok thank you!she also hasn't graded my last assignment either or the one I re-submitted -__- I think she grades at the last minute on purpose.
Expert:  Ryan replied 5 months ago.
After reading through this, I'm sorry to say that I am going to have to pass on this one. There are too many statistical topics mentioned that I have little to no knowledge about. You really need someone who is more familiar with biostatistics than I am. You also might try posting this in the Writing Homework category. This is really a writing assignment that uses math, rather than a math assignment that requires writing. I'm very sorry to disappoint you. I hope that you are able to find someone who can help. With regret, Ryan
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Aw man, Ok .. I have contacted customer service and they are going to find someone who is able to answer this for me.Thank you for much for all your help!
Expert:  Ryan replied 5 months ago.
You're quite welcome. I wish I could help you with this one too. Good luck.