Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Contemplating the use of a mixed methodology , what

Customer Question

Contemplating the use of a mixed methodology for inquiry, what type of literature should a review encompass to answer the following question?
Is an organization in absence of moral values sustainable?
Could the use of a survey help to investigate?
If so, what would be one question on the survey?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am making an assertion, that in absence of moral values organizations are unsustainable. Enron and World Com present some phenomena that lead me to the claim. Scientific communities require empirical evidence undergoing a process to validate and support the claim though it may seem plausible.

Below is a link to a document that may help you in determining what I am seeking.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ksdrb1o6620r4c/Antonakis_and_Dietz_-_2011_-_More_on_testing_for_validity_instead_of_looking_fo.pdf

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Thank you and I will wait.