Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Seeking your assistance with this assignment.Thanks

Customer Question

Hi seeking your assistance with this assignment.Thanks
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 6 months ago.
Hello, there! I would be happy to assist you! When do you need this project? And do you have any additional requests or specifications? Any ideas you wish to have incorporated? I look forward to working with you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a deadline of May 2, 2016
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Wonderful! I am happy to help with this assignment! Are there any additional details you would like to provide? Do you have any ideas or key points you want me to emphasize? I am so excited to work with you on this!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here we go
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 6 months ago.
Wonderful! Thank you! I am excited to assist you with this! More soon! And, in the meantime, as always, if you have any additional questions, concerns, or information, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 6 months ago.
Dear Sir/Madam: I am so sorry to say that that I have run into unexpected difficulties in completing your project and will need to opt out of this project. I apologize for the inconvenience! I will open this up so that another expert will be able to assist you with your project. Again, I apologize for being unable to assist you at this time. Best of luck on your project!