khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

Create an engaging vocabulary game that utilizes five

Customer Question

Create an engaging vocabulary game that utilizes five different teaching strategies for vocabulary development. These strategies should also address Common Core’s three tiers of academic language:Common words, which most children acquire in daily conversations in their first language;
Content specific technical words, which may be commonly used or rarely used; and
Words that define written text, generally more sophisticated and precise than words used in conversation OR academic vocabulary from academic texts
Submit a description of the game materials and instructions on how the game is to be played in a 250-500-word essay.The vocabulary game should include strategies that can be used as informal assessments. Be sure to allow for differentiation for ELL or special needs students. The game should be one that can be replicated at home by the students and their family members.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 10 months ago.
Dear Sir/Madam:I would be delighted to assist you with this project! Can you let me know when you need this project completed? And can you provide me with any additional information about this project, such as grading rubrics, assignment/textbook materials, etc.? What ideas do you have in regard to your project and do you have any special requests or instructions? I look forward to working with you!Best,Dr. Beth
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, i would really need it by 11 pm CST. I don't hav bay ideas to go off of. But I will send you a rubric.
Thanks so much!!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't see a rubric either.Would love help in any way'
Hello,Thank you so much for responding! Unfortunately, I would not be able to have this for you by 11pm Central tonight. The earliest I could have it ready would be tomorrow (Monday) night or Tuesday morning. I am terribly sorry about this. I will opt out of this request for now so that other experts will be able to view and respond to your request, but if it does turn out that tomorrow/Tuesday would be an acceptable timeframe, I would be delighted to work with you. I have more than 10 years of experience in teaching writing and literature at the university level, so this subject is a passion of mine. Please do not hesitate to request me specifically if I can assist you with this project! Best of luck to you!Best,Dr. Beth
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 10 months ago.
I did a paper like this before would you like to look at it?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need an original one, I am in a bit of a crunch right now!
Why don't you look at it, it is an original. Are you able to check it for plagiarism? I am going to send it.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok I will look at itthanks
http://www.4shared.com/download/bKgujdqFce?lgfp=3000&dsid=12isxt.4c89a621e528cdaf7d1d14ba6a93e4b9&sbsr=f3013064801a732612e22e58698188db970&usbsr=3617f15e29643f91bac01f429aeb5b47970This is the entire link if I helped you please accept.
I am sorry you are having such a hard time if I can help you more let me know.
I forgot to tell you to copy and glue the link in your browser the entire link.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
there is a 59% similarity rate to a paper that has been turned into GCU.I cannot use this
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
So I still need this help please.
Well, how can I change it to 20% would you tell me the parts? I would like to help you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I took a screen shot of the turn it in report. If you could work on it and get it back to me by the morning. I am really sick and I dont think I can keep my eyes open much longer. Thanks for your help. If you can get me out of this pickle I can tip you well..
Okay I will try to help you.
I am so sorry but I can't meet the deadline.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Nevermind I will
Find help elsewhereNeed
Refund.