Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

3- to 4-page paper. Pick a nonfunctional

Customer Question

for ***** *** only 3- to 4-page paper. Pick a nonfunctional property or quality attributes, and describe how choosing one technology over another would satisfy this nonfunctional property.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 months ago.
HiWelcomeHope you are doing wellCould you please elaborate?What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
A quality attribute is the following:
A quality attribute is a measurable or testable property of a system that is used to indicate how well the system satisfies the needs of its stakeholder. It is also like measuring the goodness of a product along some dimension of interest to a stakeholder. Quality attribute requirements are requirements for the functional requirements or the overall product. The source of stimulus generates the stimulus, Stimulus is a condition that requires a response when it arrives at a system. The Functionality is of the system is the ability of the system to do the work for which is intended.The Environment is where the stimulus occur under certain conditions. The artifacts can be a collection of the systems, some of the systems and pieces of it. Response is the activity undertaken as the result of the arrival of the stimulus. Response measure measures the response so that the requirement can be tested. Software Quality Attributes describes system's behavior within the environment for which it was built. The quality attributes provide the means for measuring the fitness and suitability of a product.Deadline is tomorrow at 10pm EST
Expert:  LogicPro replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry friend. I can help with code and design. You can post this question in writing category to get good help. I would help you with your other questions though. Opting out for writing professionals here. Have a good time ahead. You should get a reply soon. If you don't, open a new question in writing department.Regards,LogicPro
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks . Here is the non functional property:
Non- functional property (NFP) of a software system is a constraint on the manner in which the system implements and delivers its functionality, in software architecture will help in the task through effective compositions of well-defined components and connectors they can adhere to the necessary structural, behavioral, and interaction constraints, it is essential but not sufficient and that is when NFPs comes to play.
From architectural design, employing good design practices can aid the achievement of these properties goals that can harm the system.
Guidelines that software architecture follow in pursuing several common NFPs
As an architect thinking through the multiple issues and determining an appropriate strategy to pursue, that is just one of the guidelines to follow.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If i were to repost, how would i not get charged again?
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 6 months ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question has been moved to the appropriate category, Writing Homework. There is no need to repost or relist a question so that a category may be changed.
Your question is open to all Experts.