Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Often, as criminal justice professionals, we tend to focus

Customer Question

Often, as criminal justice professionals, we tend to focus on blue collar crimes, such as robbery and murder. While these are horrific crimes, there are white collar crimes that hurt many members of our society that are not seen by society with the same level of shock and terror when perhaps theyshould be. Ponzi schemes are criminal matters that affect a large number of people, yet few people understand them.Read the case of Barnard Lawrence Madoff on the Internet (Wikipedia has a good article). White a short paper containing the following: a brief summary of the facts of the case, a description of the Ponzi scheme, and your personal opinion regarding the crime – do you think what Madoff did is a serious offense worthy of a significant time of incarceration? Do you disagree? Justify your answer.21 April 2016 09:27
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sir/Madam: I am happy to assist you with your project! Please respond at your convenience and we will begin working on your assignment. I look forward to hearing from you! Best, ***** ***** Beth Miller
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can please write a short story answering the questions above
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sir/Madam:I am happy to assist you with this! Can you provide a link to the designated web article on Madoff? Also, do you have specific points you wish to address, and what is the deadline for your assignment? I am afraid that I cannot write the full text for you because that would likely constitute an academic integrity violation, but I am delighted to offer intensive assistance with this draft. I look forward to your response! Best, ***** *****
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sir/Madam: May I assist you? Or do you prefer to seek the advice of another Expert? Please know that I am on standby and delighted to help! :) Best, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there you are right. Let me work on it myself and if I have a hard time I will seek help. Thank you can you close it out?
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.
Certainly! Please know that I am on standby and delighted to help you with the outlining, drafting, content, and editing/proofreading of your assignment. If you would like to request me specifically, I would certainly appreciate it and would love to work with you. It appears to be a fascinating project! :) I will close this out but I do hope that I can assist you in any way you need, should you need it. :) Thanks so much and have a wonderful rest of your day! Best, ***** *****
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.
P.S. I am selecting "Opt Out" to release your question, but, again, if you would like my assistance at any time, please don't hesitate to contact me again. I am delighted to help! Best of luck with your wonderful project!
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 1 year ago.
Hello, again. I hope this message finds you well! I simply wanted to touch base to see how you are progressing with your project. If I can be of any assistance at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am on standby and am delighted to help.Best,Dr. Beth