Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

In this assignment, you will analyze the implications of an

Customer Question

In this assignment, you will analyze the implications of an ethical issue according to your worldview.Write a 1,000-1,500 word essay in which you analyze ethical thinking and use values-based decision making to address a case study from the perspective of the Christian worldview as compared to your own worldview assumptions. Choose one case study from the five options listed on the “Ethical Dilemmas” document.After an appropriate introductory paragraph with a thesis statement in which you name the scenario you are choosing, address each of the following six sections with at least one paragraph each. Use the underlined titles for each of your headings.Ethical Dilemma: Briefly describe the ethical dilemma in your own words, including (a) what in the scenario makes it difficult to make an ethical decision and (b) at least two options for resolving the scenario, providing a brief overview of what sort of ethical decisions each option might make.
Core Beliefs: What beliefs about God and humanity from the Christian worldview are relevant to the scenario? How might these core worldview commitments of Christians influence one's decision making with regard to this scenario?
Resolution: Describe the Christian worldview's proposal for resolving the ethical dilemma. How should the person in the scenario act according to the Christian worldview? What is the best course of action for a Christian? (Note: The resolution should be consistent with Christian worldview commitments.)
Evaluation: What might be the unintended consequences and perceived benefits of the resolution proposed by the Christian worldview?
Comparison: How does the Christian worldview's resolution compare to another option?
Conclusion: Synthesize the main points, pulling the ideas of the paper together.
Use and cite two course resources (textbook, lectures, and the Bible), and at least two scholarly sources from the GCU online library that address the issue from opposing sides. Refer to the directions on “Navigating the GCU Library for CWV Benchmark Research” and the “Example Ethical Dilemma Essay” documents.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Anything else I can tell the Writing Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 6 months ago.
HiWhen do you need the answers?