Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

I am having a issue with my psy260 class JA: The Writing

Customer Question

I am having a issue with my psy260 class
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: one of my question are explain how each therorist would approach the issue of cognitive development in early child hood
JA: Anything else I can tell the Writing Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: the four theorist are Piaget, Erikson, Skinner, Vygotaky
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your request, I am willing to assist with your question, but before I can take on completing this assignment, I like to know the due date and any additional requirements in terms of the number of page and format requirements to complete your assignment. Best Regards, Kathy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
due date ASAP 6 to 7 pages APA FORMAT PEER REVIEWD ARTICLES
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer, The sooner I can have this document ready is by tomorrow early evening. Let me know if this timing is suitable and I will start working on your paper. Once your custom document is ready, I will send you a "Premium Service Offer" after your acceptance I will send you the document securely, the service will cost a little fee, but it will provide that you are the only one who have access to the document. Otherwise, I can open the question for other available experts to assist you. Best Regards, Kathy
Expert:  Kathy replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer, Below is the link containing your assignment. I hope this document helps you. Be sure to rate the question to be credited for my work as your deposit does not transfer automatic to the expert. Best Regards, Kathyhttps://app.box.com/s/f0iuiafmlzc74fdrcxeg587y7qta8tld
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello I don't need just answer services anymore. I don't want the experts/ writing tutors help with my previous question. I hope that no more money is taken from my account. I don't authorize my account / debt card be used again for this site. Thank you. Please unsubscribe me from this. Premium offer I don't not want it..