Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters

I am having a issue with my psy260 class JA: The Writing

Customer Question

I am having a issue with my psy260 class
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: one of my question are explain how each therorist would approach the issue of cognitive development in early child hood
JA: Anything else I can tell the Writing Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: the four theorist are Piaget, Erikson, Skinner, Vygotaky
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Kathy replied 6 months ago.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your request, I am willing to assist with your question, but before I can take on completing this assignment, I like to know the due date and any additional requirements in terms of the number of page and format requirements to complete your assignment. Best Regards, Kathy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Kathy replied 6 months ago.
Dear Customer, The sooner I can have this document ready is by tomorrow early evening. Let me know if this timing is suitable and I will start working on your paper. Once your custom document is ready, I will send you a "Premium Service Offer" after your acceptance I will send you the document securely, the service will cost a little fee, but it will provide that you are the only one who have access to the document. Otherwise, I can open the question for other available experts to assist you. Best Regards, Kathy
Expert:  Kathy replied 6 months ago.
Dear Customer, Below is the link containing your assignment. I hope this document helps you. Be sure to rate the question to be credited for my work as your deposit does not transfer automatic to the expert. Best Regards, Kathy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello I don't need just answer services anymore. I don't want the experts/ writing tutors help with my previous question. I hope that no more money is taken from my account. I don't authorize my account / debt card be used again for this site. Thank you. Please unsubscribe me from this. Premium offer I don't not want it..