Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Use the “Procedures” document to write seven procedures that

Customer Question

Use the “Procedures” document to write seven procedures that optimize time for instruction, allow the learning environment to operate efficiently, create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, and consider a variety of concerns in the classroom. For each, include the following:Procedure titleObjectiveWhen procedure will be introduced, modeled, practiced and the frequencyAssessment and FeedbackProcedure Steps or ActivitiesAPA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mr. ***** *****,
Are you available to help with this one?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Sorry about that delay - I was offline for a couple hours today. If you still need, I do have a model for this, just let me know. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and thanks so much for the request. Feel free to request me anytime.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was charged for this and I canceled before i got a response. How do I get a refund??