Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Directions: Read the following fact patterns and provide the

Customer Question

Directions: Read the following fact patterns and provide the information requested.
1. Your client, Dreamy McSteamy is a popular motocross driver known far and wide for his long black hair, dangerous dark eyes, and zebra-striped motorcycle emblazoned with a purple number 7. Recently, a movie studio released an animated children’s film featuring a handsome, smooth-talking, purple leopard-spotted motorcycle, with the number 7 prominently displayed on the gas tank. McSteamy wishes to file a claim against the studio on the grounds that the film’s “star” bears an uncanny likeness to McSteamy’s public image, and hence, violates his right of publicity.
i. Locate and correctly cite relevant secondary authority
ii. Provide your exact search query.
iii. State the legal issue/s involved after studying the information therein
iv. Locate an on point case from an Oklahoma State Court
v. Does the case appear to work for or against your client?
2. Fozze Bear, stands convicted for the heinous murder of Miss Piggy. Your supervising attorney is filing an appeal based, in part, on negative comments made by the prosecutor regarding Mr. Bear. Apparently, prosecution referred to the defendant as “evil-doer” and a “son of the Devil” during her closing arguments. On this issue, your office asserts prosecutorial misconduct. The respondent counter-argues that counsel for the defense opened the door to these characterizations when, in his own closing argument, he stated that, “certainly, whoever committed this act is a devil’s spawn.”
ii. Provide your exact search query.
iv. Locate an on point case from the 3rd Circuit of the US Court of Appeals
v. Review the Court’s Holdings and the relevant headnote from the opinion. Does the case appear to work for or against your client?
3. Clair DeLoon was one of five current roommates in a house where tenants are continually moving in and moving out. An unknown past tenant vacated the premises, leaving behind a VCR and a collection of campy video tapes, frequently enjoyed by later groups of select tenants. When it came time for Clair to move on to more a more luxurious living space, she took the VCR and tape collection with her. One of the remaining tenants has filed a complaint with the police on the grounds that the items did not belong to Clair. Clair is being charged with theft.
ii. Provide your exact search query.
iii. State the legal issue/s involved after studying the information
iv. Discuss the arguments supporting Clair’s conviction, as well as arguments that can be raised in her defense.
v. Correctly cite one case supporting each of the arguments provided above.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  lani_s replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for the request.When do you need that please?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need the response by Friday.
Expert:  lani_s replied 8 months ago.
Ok, I will let you know if I have any query.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you still working on this? Do you have any questions? It looks like my card has been charged yet and I haven't received the answer.. Please advise. Thank you!
Expert:  lani_s replied 8 months ago.
Hi, you said yo need this Friday?You are not paying until you accept an answer but if you placed any deposit, any amount will remain in your account. For concerns about payments, kindly contact the customer service.Thanks.