Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Coal gasification electric power plants are now operating

Customer Question

Coal gasification electric power plants are now operating commercially in the United States and in other nations. This technology produces clean-burning hydrogen that can be transferred to customer facilities by pipeline. Hydrogen can also be transported in bulk by highway or rail.
If there is a spill of liquid hydrogen, why will it likely burst into flame spontaneously?
Why do experts recommend the use of a thermal-imaging camera for detecting a hydrogen leak from a pipe fitting connected to a steel cylinder of hydrogen?
Your total response must be at least 200Sulfur is one of the world’s most important raw materials. Fires involving sulfur pose some unique hazards.
Why are secondary fires likely to result near burning bulk quantities of sulfur? What precautions should be taken to prevent these secondary fires?
What are the two common allotropes of sulfur? Discuss some commercial uses of sulfur.
Your total response must be at least 200 words in length.Meyer, E. (2014). Chemistry of hazardous materials (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Just the definition of Coal gasification. new model doc
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did you answer, this question, please let me know asap. thanks