Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need assistance concerning a Test plan I need to create

Customer Question

I need assistance concerning a Test plan I need to create concerning an assignment for the following scenerio: The client has requested the requirements and design team to incorporate all changes or recommendations from previous reviews concerning the view of the software-testing process, the RTM and the unit/usability/system test plan, and the test method/procedure and test report.
The second request of the client is to provide an outline for the draft regression test plan, method/procedure and report, and requirements to be regression tested. After performing this consolidation, provide this document to your individual upload area and to the Discussion Board to support this week discussion requirement. I have built all the parts except the test plan I need help with that...I will Bonus to a level worthy of this assistance. I have the the document to upload that needs the revisions and the outline for the draft regression test plan.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?