Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

A. Create a network diagram that meets... A. Create a

Customer Question

A. Create a network diagram that meets...
A. Create a network diagram that meets the networking needs of Western County Bank based on the attached scenario that includes the following for each of the seven layers of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model:
• Components
• Logical functions
• Interconnectivity devicesB. Explain howyour network addresses the needs of Western County Bank in the following areas:
1. Local area network configurations
2. Wide area network configurations and connections
3. Wireless networkingC. Create a diagram that represents how you would meet the data storage needs of Western County Bank based on the attached scenario that includes the following for each of the seven layers of the OSI model:
• Components
• Logical functions
• Interconnectivity devicesD. Discuss your modifications to the existing infrastructure for Western County Bank by doing the following:
1. Discuss your technical approach to the project.
2. Explain the project requirements (e.g., tasks, services, activities) needed to complete your proposal for Western County Bank.
3. Discuss how you would evaluate whether network performance meets organizational availability, stability, and speed requirements.E. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I have a model (previously submitted) resource for this prompt. If that would be sufficient, let me know and I will forward to you ASAP to use as you prepare your final document.