Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

2 of my friends who are sisters were serving sentances

Customer Question

2 of my friends who are sisters were serving long sentances for drug possession and distribution In Utopia State Prison, . One of the sisters was suffering from advanced kidney disease and required regular (and expensive) dialysis, authorities decided to cut her sentence to time already served and ordered her release. 2nd sister was offered the release also , but only if she agreed to donate one of her kidneys to her sister that suffers from kidney disease. 2nd sister accepted the offer but now, when she got out , she wants to keep both of her kidneys. what constitutional argument she can make (in the court of public opinion, and in litigation should the State somehow seek to reimprison her or force her kidney donation) . can you advice on that and what are the strength of those arguments
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
id ask to draft a brief memo to answer my questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need a lawyer to make any additional
Research . It just has to be a brief opinion based on the knowledge of constitutional law .And how it could be argued both ways .
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to see what arguments are possible and what are their strength

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Do you still need the answer for this? Please reply asap.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need the answer ,
Thanks
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

when do you need this?