Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I am looking answer to this report. Can you help?

Customer Question

I am looking for an answer to this report. Can you help?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Can you please include the reports and/or details about the report you need help with?

Thank you,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please respond by email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, apparently you cannot do what I am asking. I was going to pay, however I will now dispute the charges
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry....this just populated on my email. I am asking for the response to the question that I initially requested
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello??
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thanks for your replies.

I can't respond to your question if I don't know what report you are referring to, so if you can provide more details, I will try to help. We can communicate via email and I can send you an offer for that, but first, I have to know what your question involves so I an let you know if I can help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was the question that connected me to your service. You cannot see that??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Th1) Arrange an interview with the head of human resources at a local health care organization.2) Write a report (1,000-1,250 words) on your interview that reviews the organization's human resources processes. Address the following:a) Identify which human resources model, or models, the organization matches.b) Define how well their practices follow the model and how effective they are.c) Identify the various levels of their organizational structure and how the protocols of human resources management are defined and followed.d) Examine what effect their human resources processes have on patient care.e) Identify major human resources challenges the organization has faced and how they were handled.3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.is was the question that I received a dithered outline, so I assumed that you knew the request.....Here it is again...
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

No, the first and only question I see from you was:

"I am looking for an answer to this report. Can you help?"

That's why I asked for details and what report you were referring to.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please remove my cell phone from this chat ??
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

It seems our replies crossed and I now see your actual question.

I'm sorry, but this is out of my area of expertise, so I will opt out, leaving your question open to other experts in this area. You should hear back from somebody, soon.

Your cell phone was never included in this chat and even if it was, it would have been 'X-d' out, as that's how the site automatically handles phone numbers.

Best of luck on your report!

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. My cellphone is most definately included because I am receiving the same messages on it as my email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
now...what do I do??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why was $48 deducted from my account???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cher....who do I need to escalate this issue to??
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi, again.

You can contact Customer Service about charges:

***@******.***