Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

I am currently working on my senior project and was

Customer Question

My name is***** and I am currently working on my senior project and was wondering if you could answer some questions for me. If you could please take some time out of your busy day to help me it would be greatly appreciated. 1.What made you choose this profession? 2. What character traits are needed in your profession? 3. If it wouldn't be impolite how much do you make annually? 4.What advice can you give to someone interested in this field? 5. What school did you attend? 6. What advancement possibilities are in your field?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Linda D. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Dalton, my name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. In your question you state that you have sent emails to mental health physicians.............do you mean psychiatrists? I can answer these questions for you but I am not a doctor, i am a licensed mental health professional and certified drug/alcohol specialist. If you would like me to respond to your questions, please let me know and I will do so asap. Sincerely, Linda