Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need help with a two page report that is due today. Write

Customer Question

I need help with a two page report that is due today.Write a two-page report that compares static, dynamic, and interpretive methods for program compilation and execution. Your report should discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That's basically all. It's just a report on each and the advantages and disadvantages of them all.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.