Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need help on my cmit 265 design proposal paper, network

Customer Question

i need help on my cmit 265 design proposal paper
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: network topology, subnet and
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Tutor now?
Customer: well i just need help on the entire proposal paper
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The university has recently leased a building in Adelphi, Maryland. The building will house some offices, classrooms, a library, and computer labs. Security is very important for UMUC, as the university must protect students’ and employees’ data, as well as any intellectual property that UMUC has on its servers and computers. As a result, IT management would like to take the time to review some proposals on how best to move forward. As a network engineer, you have been asked to prepare a network proposal on how to set up a secure network infrastructure in this new building to support university operations.Overview +
Physical Network Design +
Network Addressing +
Network Services Design +
Building Details
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?