Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I need some assistance with this assignment, "Create an

Customer Question

i need some assistance with this assignment, "Create an observational checklist of characteristics of the development of higher order thinking and symbol usage for a specific age band (infant, toddler, preschooler, kindergartner, primary grade student).
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you write a great paper. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  lani_s replied 9 months ago.

Do you need just a checklist for that?

Have you been provided with a checklist template? If you have, it will be great if you can provide.

If you can also provide any reading materials you used in your class discussion on that topic, that will be very helpful.

Any required length and date you needed that back?