GLENN
GLENN, Teacher
Experience:  Math Teacher for at least 15 years
79514296

Story help, Stalin & Nazism class.

Customer Question

History help, Stalin & Nazism class.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A larger issue raised by the testimonies of Frau Brixius and Frau Fischer is the question of moral agency and responsibility. The article by Mary Nolan gives you some context to frame this question. As Nolan puts it: “The debates about biological politics and gender confront us with the question that haunts all studies of women and National Socialism: were women, i.e. ethnically German women, victims or agents/perpetrators?” (p. 334).Based on your analysis address the following questions in your post:In your opinion, are Frau Brixius and Frau Fischer to blame for anything, or should we consider them as victims of the Nazi regime? Try to be as specific as possible.Reference:Nolan, M. (1997). Women and Gender and Politics, Agency and Everyday Life from her chapter Work, Gender and Everyday Life: Reflections on Continuity, Normality and Agency in Twentieth-Century Germany. Stalinism and Nazism: Dictatorships in Comparison. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. p. 334
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm confused did you respond to my question? because it is telling me to rate you but you never got back to me?
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Can I help you? I think the other expert is not online right now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

When do you need the answers for these? (how many days from now?)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Like in an 2hours please
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Is there any possibility of extending the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Like 3hours? I'm in a deadline too that's why..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not like a essay it's just a question .. (:
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, I need time to search for the reference. I will just opt out, so others may help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you...
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

but if the deadline will can be extended, just inform me asap.