Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Madam: I am reaching the end of my bachelor degree program

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am reaching the end of my bachelor degree program (BBA)and have to submit my final project in near future.
Due to limitation of time and contingency of the deadline, I required assistance to help me craft the final project.
I am expected to submit three project synopsis of 250 words of each to obtain the “approval and allotment” of the topic from my university prior the actual submission of the final project.
The final project is to be 100 to 120 pages in a specified outline. I would like to share with you the project guidance via a private e-mail.
Please provide me the following:
1. E-mail address to share with you the project guidance
2. Afterward, choose three project synopsis (relevant to my field of study) and provide 250 for each subject for my onward submission to university to obtain their approval and allotment of a topic for the final project
3. Ultimately, the total cost for the final project and taking into consideration that I am not economically in a good shape and would appreciate any discount.
Best regards,
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dear Greg,I am going attached my university requirement , please kindly go through them and I need three synopsis for the time being once , one of those synopsis is approved , I would kindly seek your help with my final project that must be in relation with my BBA.Best Regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dear Greg,Please find the link below for my UNV requirements .
http://www.mediafire.com/view/gyzpb5nq5yycw0c/Project_Synopsis_Sample-DBU-new.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/te1bwq273259h3d/Final_PPT_Project_Work%5B1%5D.pdfBest Regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dear Greg,Did you go over my uploaded university requirements?Best Regards
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dear Sir,I sent the required documents and seeking three synopsis for my BBA , but still no respond , please kindly advise how much will your company charge me for three synopsis for BBA , up on the reciept of the three synopsis on BBA subjects , i will forward them to my university , they will approve one out of three , then we will discuss about the final project and its charges.
I am currently in need of three synopsis and i already been charged 60 USD from my credit card but obtained nothing even a single info despite i provide your office the required documents.Appreciate your prompt reply
Expert:  GLENN replied 11 months ago.

when do you need the answer for this?