Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Your organization wants to upgrade a portion of their IT

Customer Question

Your organization wants to upgrade a portion of their IT infrastructure and has decided to use Microsoft Hyper V as a hypervisor to create several virtual servers to replace older hardware. They have also decided that using cloud computing for storing older, less sensitive data, and using software as a service for accessing the newest business applications, will be rolled out to specific departments.
Your assignment is to write a 3- to 4-page paper explaining the challenges you will face as part of the internal IT audit team for your organization when auditing these newer technologies. Your paper must include at least three different sources. (Use credible sources, such as peer-reviewed articles, expert blogs, and the textbook.)
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I dont have any extra documentation and i am seeking a fully written paper
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is there any update on this, i need it by tomorrow
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 9 months ago.

Dear *****,

I can do this for you, however the rate that you are charging is too low. I can do it for $50.00. If you accept I will send you an official offer. If you accept that, then I will begin the work for you and have it done no later than the end of the day on Saturday EST.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD