asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree
Experience:  Published Researcher, Current PhD in Environmental Science Candidate
9201161

Explain how the central nervous system function in APA

Customer Question

Explain how the central nervous system function in APA style.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.

Hello. How long does this response need to be and when is it due?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is due on Wednesday they askgiveor 10 pages, but give me anything close to that, and ill do the rest. Thanks.

I am unable to assist with a 10 page answer. For this price, I can supply you with a small paragraph.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's fine

Great. I can have a paragraph to you by late this evening.

Here is your answer. Please rate my answer so I receive credit for my work.

The central nervous system is the system in the body, which relies on neurons to carry out connectivity of messages between the brain and the longitudinal nerve cord. Accordingly, it is found it is found in the dorsal cavity of the body, and consists of the brain and spinal cord. This system controls every movement in the body, and is found only in vertebrates. Thus it regulates human motor skills. The CNS is responsible for all communication between all involuntary systems of the body, and sends information using neurons, which are composed of a dendrite with a nucleus, an axon, and an axon terminal. Each axon passes the information towards the axon terminal through the nodes of ranvier, and is composed of a schwann cell wrapped in a myelin sheath.

Hello. Have you reviewed your answer yet? Please rate my answer so I receive credit for my work.