Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I have to do an assignment EDU class that involves a

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have to do an assignment for an EDU class that involves a hypothetical scenario. Where a white teacher got involved in a heated discussion with two African American administrators and she said she hated black people.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I have to writing an APA format paper where I sight two court cases for her dismissal and two court cases against her dismissal
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  lkhoward replied 10 months ago.

Hi. I'm not a lawyer but I'm a writer and a researcher. How long is the paper? And when is it due? Depending on the size of the paper, I'll ask that the amount be adjusted. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just six paragraphs I need two cases that support her being fired and two that prevent her from being fired

I'd say 2 pages plus references page and research. Anyway, if you could $30 more that would be great. When is it due?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Never mind I would rather go it alone I already wasted $36 and I don't plan on spending more for another possibly vague answer. Thank you have a nice day

I'm sorry to hear that. Believe me, my answer would not have been vague at all, but very specific. I just can't do it for less. Sorry. I wish you luck.