Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Here's what I need to put together - a PPT - maybe 3-4

Customer Question

Here's what I need to put together - a PPT - maybe 3-4 slides about Infrastructure, Hospital 101, Pharmacy and Nursing areas, Politics, who's who, CNO CIO CFO Nursing Directors. There's consulting but there is also the entire hospital and it's priorities....and how they shift- Like a NICU baby or acode blue....Or Ancillary departments. Kind of the politics....and I thought working from that high level then drilling down into Pharmacy would be a different approach and help the new employee understand the whole "patient care" umbrella.... Short brief hits of depts. that do not interact with Pharmacy much but a little more time explaining the different nursing units and patient types. All very relevant when you are supporting the product- Its more than just configuration.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Can u please be clear what you require?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm sorry but there is free reign to do the PPT based on exactly what I put in my request. I wanted someone medical or even pharmacy to take a look because I think they would know exactly what to do but if you can help, that would be great.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Okay, I am opting out so another expert may help you, thanks.

Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

Do you still need help in this?

Can you elaborate further what do you need to present in that PPT?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I definitely still need help. Yes. We have lots of freedom to do this. So I don't have a lot of detail other than what I put in my request.a PPT - maybe 3-4 slides about Infrastructure, Hospital 101, Pharmacy and Nursing areas, Politics, who's who, CNO CIO CFO Nursing Directors. the big picture entire hospital and it's priorities....and how they shift- Like a NICU baby or a code blue....Or Ancillary departments. Kind of the politics....and I thought working from that high level then drilling down into Pharmacy would be a different approach and help the new employee understand the whole "patient care" umbrella.... Short brief hits of depts. that do not interact with Pharmacy much but a little more time explaining the different nursing units and patient types. All very relevant when you are supporting the product.
Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

I really would like to help but the instructions are so vague.

Is that Hospital 101 referring to a specific hospital or any hospital can be used as a model for this PPT?

Are you looking to put in PPT slides to give an example or model of a staffing infrastructure of entire hospital or just in any specific areas such as pharmacy or nursing areas.

Please clarify.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Any hospital. I'm using this to teach staff about basic departments who is who what roles they play how they communicate or work together the different types of units and the patients they see high level stuff I can fill in the details / in the weeds stuff myself.
Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

So you mean, you need to put in PPT info to give birds eye view of infrastructures of hospital staffing and how the staffing works in different areas?

I'm a nurse so I think I can help. Will a simple diagram ok with you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need some content as its not just infrastructure. I'm a nurse too so I get most of this but just don't have a lot of time to put together. If easier we can do a call or Skype and I can explain more. Let me know.