Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

My name is ***** ***** and I am applying Masters in Family

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I am applying for a Masters in Family and Marriage Therapy and I have to answer the following questions on the application; Why do you want complete a Master of Arts degree in Marriage and Family Therapy? What do you intend to do professional after you graduate? I am an active duty soldier and a single mother of an autistic child. My son and I have been through a lot trying to seek his diagnosis and help. I have also been a soldier for 11 years and seen famalies torn apart due to our strenuous work loads, deployments and just having to be away from home for various other things. I plan to hang up my uniform soon and I want to help families like mine and those of my fellow soldiers.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I must of read ur mind I just send the response to that question
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Writing Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help with your question.

First, thank you for your service to our country!

Since you have written some of your thoughts, do you need this proofread and revised for grammatical elements, etc., and/or do you need more added to your current answers to those questions?

Thanks for all your additional information.

Cher

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No this isn't what I thought it was and I want a refund
Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.

No problem. You can contact Customer Service and request a refund by emailing:***@******.***