Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

To increase your knowledge of the field, choose three (3)

Customer Question

To increase your knowledge of the field, choose three (3) publicized criminal acts. Describe and discuss how each of the three key sociological perspectives in the Schmalleger text explains the commission of the respective criminal act. Each criminal act must have been disposed of (by conviction or acquittal of the accused) within the last three (3) years, so be sure to include names, dates, places, descriptions, and sources for each act chosen. Feel free to include outside reference material as well, but only as supporting or critiquing your original analysis
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Writing_Coach1 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using JA!

I would be more than happy to help you. All I need to know is what format is required, and when is the due date. Thank you!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
APA--January 5, 2015
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry January 5, 2016

Please forward me a link to the SchMalleger text or tell me the chapter where i can find it. Also, please let me know the time for the deadline. I can help you but i need to get this info asap. Thank you for using JA!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Schmalleger text is in a book called Criminology Today (an integrative introduction) -Custom edition.Deadline is Tuesday afternoon January 5, 2016 @ 1300 hours. Would like to have the report by 10 am on January 5, for review and to make changes if necessary. Thanks

Ah no! I return tomorrow, and was hoping your deadline was later in the day. I will opt out but if there is ANY chance that you can extend please let me know and I will get on it. thank you for using JA