Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Develop a visual representation of the SEM information

Customer Question

Customer: Develop a visual representation of the SEM information described in your article using the example provided in your Learning Resources as a model.Explain how applying the SEM to the health issue helps inform public health practice.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this is 2-3 page paper for a sociology class for a doctoral degree in public health
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Writing Homework Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
representation of the SEM information described in Lampard et al (2013) article is found at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172574/
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have not gotten any email from you guys..Is this a Scam?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?