Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Lucas. A student about to be dismissed school. So I am doing

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Phillips. ***** ***** Lucas. A student about to be dismissed for law school. So I am doing research to find out what to do from this point on. How are you?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am 1L student from Charlotte School of Law. I withdrew 2nd semester last spring because of a death in my family. I returned to 3rd semester as 1L still, but did not make it. So I am figuring out steps what to do from now in preparation for reapplication. My mistakes has nothing to do with my incapability, but how I prepare for exams and response in organized and concise manner was not done the right way.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I only need to know if I can find the best legal writing coach. Do you know?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?