Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need an appellate brief work on Kant's case 5th Circuit

Customer Question

I need an appellate brief for course work on Sam Kant's case 5th Circuit United States Supreme Court citing, only having the.. statement of jurisdiction, questions presented; statement of the case; summary of argument; argument and conclusion.. its on this case Mr. Kant on word document. how can you help
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I would like to get a response if possible this morning, I need to get this Appellate Brief by end of this day, need by tomorrow before noon. Hope to hear from you soon.Thank you.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.