abray1115
abray1115,
13781349

I need an assignment on Cardioprotection

Customer Question

hello! i need an assignment on Cardioprotection
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  abray1115 replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Can you clarify your question?

Do you mean that you need to identify factors with a cardioprotective effect?

Do you have need of this with regard to your health? Is this some of class assignment?

For starters you know that aspirin 61 to 325 mg helps to reduce risk of heart attacks.....

Is this the type information that you mean?

Further clarification of your question would be helpful. I will be happy to get back with you....

Best Regards ***** *****!

Anthony Bray MD

Expert:  abray1115 replied 1 year ago.

BTW

Risk factors for heart attack include high blood pressure, high LDL type cholesterol, too low of the "good" cholesterol fraction or HDL...

Smoking.

Family history of heart disease

Age....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Essay will focus on Cardioprotection“How has our understanding of the cellular mechanisms underpinning conditioning phenomena aiding protection of the human heart against ischaemia reperfusion injury?2500 word essay by Thursday 17th Dec
Expert:  abray1115 replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

Ok well that sounds too much of a homework assigInment. I will opt out ... Another expert may assist you ...you may better list question under homework as an option... Wait to see if another expert is up to assist you further ...

Good luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I need a help with assay on cardioprotection,How has our understanding of the cellular mechanisms underpinning conditioning phenomena aiding protection of the human heart against ischaemia reperfusion injury?It is a 2500 word assay and I have 2 weeks