Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I need help please with English Composition

Customer Question

Hi i need help please with English Composition
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/250919.pdf#page=77
http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/250919.pdf#page=81 pg 103 + 111+113
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** you be more specific as to what you are needing please? The document you sent is quite long with several inherent projects. Are you needing all of them or specific ones? If specific, which ones are you needing?

Thanks

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need the assingments on pg. 77,103, 111, 113. its all in the same document, just diffrent pg
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

The only thing on page 77 is an Evaluation Rubric and it is not clear which assignment it goes to. If you could, I will need more clarification on that.

Page 103 - Prewriting for following essay - there is no clear length here, but based on previous ones I have done, it usually has to be around 1,000 words. - The value for this would be $64

Page 111 is a 1,000 - 1.200 word Process Analysis Essay - Depending on your due date, this shouldn't be a problem either. The value for this one would be $ 77.

Page 113 appears to refer to Journal Entry 9, which is not an essay, obviously. Is this correct? This should be approximately a page - It's value would be $16

If I have found the projects correctly, the value for the last three (without the project on page 77, because we don't yet know for sure what it is) would be $157.

Please let me know about the project for page 77 and if the value so far is acceptable. I will also need to know your due date.

Best,

Bethany