Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I am a psychology major at La Sierra University. on my

Customer Question

I am a psychology major at La Sierra University. For one on my classes, I need to interview a person in my desired field. My class focuses on interpersonal relationships. If you have the time, can you please answer these following questions:
1. How do relationships play a role in your profession?
2. Do you have any recommendations for the relationships you mentioned above?
3. What are the major relationship issues or challenges in this field -- with coworkers? Clients?
4. What advice do you have for a future professional in regards ***** ***** relationships in general or with in your field of psychology?
5. In your opinion, what is the best way to establish a good relationship with your clients?
6.How do you approach different groups of people you meet?
Thank you for your time.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see that the site set me up with a writing tutor? I need to interview a psychologist for my interview.
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jackie, and interpersonal communication/relationship professor and relationship expert. Would you like to interview me? I can chat in real time with you or just send you answers to those questions you posted. Please let me know.

Best,

--Dr. Jackie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've already interviewed a psychologist for the project. Thank you for your time :)

No problem! Good luck with that! It was showing your request as still open so I responded. Do take care! :)