Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need you to write me a critical essay about 7 to 10 pages

Customer Question

I need you to write me a critical essay about 7 to 10 pages based on the novel "Their Eyes Were Watching God" By Zora N Hurston. Pick a theme in the text and the theme I have picked is Janie under the Pear Tree and connect it to all her three marriages especially the one with Tea Cake.
Under the pear tree Janie saw the bees pollinating the flowers, came to symbolize the essence of love, heterosexual love.. She witnessed the supreme act of creation. A coming of age in terms of Janie's sexual intensions are awakes. The finest illustration of love between man and woman. This is the ideal on which Janie builds are notion of love. Talk about the firs two marriage and why they failed. But concentrate on the marriage to Tea Cake.
The other theme can be Janie's Resilience (stumbling blocks for Janie) How she endures are grandmother who wants to turn her into a conventional woman i.e. marrying for security. Talk about her 3 husbands presenting a very big hurdle for her to climb to subjectivity or to ascend to some kind of respectability second class. Please help with that essay.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please get back to me by email***@******.*** because I am going to lunch now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I am going to lunch now. I need the essay by email please and let me know by email if it is going to be done. The essay is due on Monday December 7th, 2015. I am a college student doing my bachelors and graduating December 2015. That is my last essay.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning.
Is anyone reviewing or working on my essay. Please let me know ASAP.
Judith X XXXXXXXXXXX
My cell phone is X XXX XXX XXXX
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Greg.
Yes I still need the essay. I am waiting. Please send my essay.
I live in New York just seen your message.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please note that my essay is supposed to be 7 to 10pages in double line spaces.
Are you the one doing my essay?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Greg. I was given so much hope when you responded to me and was waiting. I hope you find someone to help me with that essay. It is about 7 to 10 pages double spaces. It can even be 7 pages only in double line spaces.Please let someone help me ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon GregToday is 112/1/15 and still no one is working on my essay and the due date is 12/7/15. I have noticed that justanswer has deducted me another $25 (total $30) from my account today. The arrangement was to deduct an additional $25 after the essay has been prepared. At the moment, I don't know if someone is working on the essay as I have been informed of that so how can my account be deducted?If no one is writing my answer, I need a refund please.Please get back to me ASAP and waiting for my refund.thanks
Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been informed to increase the question price to $110. I can pay $70 more plus the $30 which has already been deducted and that will come to $100?Let me know it is ok. I have tried to follow the link but it is opening on my cell phone.