Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Choose an award-winning, quality piece of adolescent

Customer Question

Choose an award-winning, quality piece of adolescent literature that can be used to support content-area learning (in math, science, or social studies). Read the book. In an essay of 500-750 words, discuss the following: 1. How the book could be used to
motivate adolescents to read 2. Instructional activities that could be used to engage students before, during, and after reading 3. Activities in which students could collaborate with one another to further motivate engagement with the literature Support all
of your ideas with citations from your readings. Use the GCU eLibrary for additional peer-reviewed articles that can be used in support of your content. Cite a minimum of three academic sources. Prepare the essay according to the APA guidelines found in the
APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. In addition to the discussion essay, create a literature unit to be used with the book you selected. Include, at a minimum: 1. Group activities 2. Individual activities 3.
Vocabulary activities 4. Materials list (graphic organizers, student journals, etc.) 5. Timeline of activity 6. List of higher-level questions to be used in the unit 7. Identification of how students will be evaluated Present your unit in a format you would
use to present the unit to students. Provide clear instructions, appealing age-appropriate graphics, and grading rubric.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need done by Sunday
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I can provide the essay part only, please let me know if you require that, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the essay part is fine, can you please have it between 700-750 words
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Yeah, I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide the answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When can you have it done
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

by or before your deadline.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im just going to do it my self thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please open for someone else.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I am opting out so another expert could help you, thanks.