Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I need to finish my research paper before Tuesday I will add

Customer Question

I need to finish my research paper before Tuesday I will add the topic, the outline, and the articles. All you need is just finished the idea of my three main points (thesis statements). you do not have to research, all you have to do is based of my research.
I will included the work cited 6 to 9 pages, double space, New times Roman. Thank you
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will attach the articles and oultine in private, because I am having problem to upload files at this moment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The last 3 articles. Please let m know if you need more info
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This can be done by wednesday or before
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you think that you need to change my outline in better thought, so you are allow to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

I have a few ahead of you but I can certainly take a look at this and tell you if I can help you or not. I'll contact you in the morning. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. no problem. I will be able in the morning. Thanks
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

So you are looking for someone to write your paper based on your research and outline?

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Also, because the paper is at least 6 pages, an amount of $82 would have to be added. Is that agreeable to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My teacher said that my outline is good and my articles too. The works cited are good.
It minimum 6 pages but I prefer to do 7.
It is other reasonable price?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The three points of my thesis statement is in the outline.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

With two ahead of you I honestly don't see that I can do this by Wednesday, and yes, the price I gave you is very reasonable. Most charge more than that. Let me opt out so another expert can help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long do i jave to wait for other expert
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am a moderator for this topic, your question is open to all the Experts and we are searching for an Expert to assist you. We cannot guarantee or predict response time but you will receive an email notification when an Expert replies.
Best,
Angela--Mod
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need set my price ?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please clearly mention what you require as well as the deadline too, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi. a research paper. an essay as minimum of 7 pages. I attached outline, articles in pdf. Please read.
The research paper is based of my articles and outline with the three main point of my thesis statement. You do not have to research articles or sources because I already did.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The topic is about Police Brutality.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Is it neccessary to use your thesis statement or you want a paper of 7 pages which I can do on my own, please be clear, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Use my thesis statement. The thesis statement is in the outline and the sources are in the pdf.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Your outline policy contains heads like introduction, body so you mean to use these headings and the subheadings of them to make your paper?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Introduction, Body parts and conclusion. That is part of an Essay.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay what is the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The topic is about police brutality. All you have to do is to give your support of your thoughts about the topic and thesis statement related about the articles that you understand. to give your ideas about the articles that you read.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Please tell the deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
by Wednesday Easter time.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can commence working on your paper, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for accepting the offer, will provide the answer as agreed, thanks.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You have not accepted the full offer, please accept the full offer so I can start working on your assignment, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Yes I did. You sent me an offer and accepted
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Yes you accepted the offer but not the full, you only accepted the additional offer not the current price of the question, please accept that too because my account is only credited with the additional amount but not the current price of the question, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can i do that? there is no option to accepted here. I have to call customer service
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Yes, please do that and they will advise you on this matter, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they r gonna fix the problem asap.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You have taken the refund for this question which means you don't require the answer any more, please confirm, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you anyway
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.