LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional With Advanced Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, MAEd, Writer, Research Pro
24745391

LoriH im needing help with new assignment pennfoster 050179

Customer Question

Hello LoriH im needing help with new assignment pennfoster 050179 prewriting: classification and division ?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Bonita! Thanks for the question submission. :) I will get on this for you. Do you have a completion date that you would like this by?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello just saw this, when is the soonest you can have it by?
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I can have it by next week, Bonita. I have several others in queue right now, so that's probably the earliest, unfortunately.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so i checked & its due by the 10th ?
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Okay. I will reorganize this as priority and get rolling on it for Tuesday for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you i appreciate it! Will this be customized?
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Absolutely.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok ill b waiting thank you
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Working on this for you now, Bonita. I'll have it for you by midnight EST.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Bonita--just wanted to clarify something. I'm trying to check on directions for this essay (they all run together after a while). Do you need the prewriting or the actual essay?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok i just checked its the prewriting
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. From what I understand there is a graphic organizer that goes with this, but they are not too strict on the formatting. If you want to send me the organizer, I'm happy to use it. Otherwise, I'll just go with what I can find as far as content requirements for this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://lessons.pennfoster.com/pdf/LS4990.pdf i dont know i dont see anything on that this is it
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

This just lists a couple of revisions that were made to the lesson. Take a look at pages 107-109 for me...perhaps a few before or after. I need to make sure the topics have not changed. The ones listed look a bit different here.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I'm in the middle of writing on something completely different...hopefully they have not changed.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Nevermind...the number in this document helped me find the directions online. Thanks.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Here you are, Bonita. I included the directions I found for this on the first page. You can just delete those/exchange with your personal identification before you turn this in.

Let me know if you need any further help with this. When you get feedback for the essay, just submit a work request for LORIHR and I will put the essay together for you. :) Have a great evening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok so my head is a bit lost today, do i just rewrite it all the same and enter my student id plus exam number etc?

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, Bonita. As a professional in the education field, I would always recommend personalizing the model you receive and making it your own, rather than turning anything in as your own. This is completely custom, though, with correct word counts and directions followed, so that would work.