Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Need by NOVEMBER 8th - It is a rational database creation. I

Customer Question

Need by NOVEMBER 8th - It is a rational database creation. I do not Microsoft Access so I am writing a paper instead. There is a WORD.doc included that explains what is needed to complete the assignment and the information needed to do the work.. The response
must be 500 words long. Write a paper that contains details about creating the Furry Friends Foundation database. The paper should be at least 500 words and it should be formatted with APA formatting guidelines. The paper should include the following: ◾A description
of what a table is and the data each table in the assignment should include. Include three Word or Excel tables that contain the data specified in Case Analysis 4-21. ◾A description of what a key is and what the keys are in each table in Case Analysis 4-21.
◾A description of what a relationship is and an explanation about the relationship between the three tables in Case Analysis 4-21. The Word or Excel tables, the keys, and the relationships that should be in the Furry Friends Foundation database are required
to earn full points for the assignment.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me is this going to be answered or not?????????????????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has been more then a day since I requested this and no response?
Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with the solution.

So you need the solution in form of words am i getting it right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the attached word.doc tells you what is required. I believe there is needed a drawing of a rational database using WORD. If this can't be answered today - November 9th. I cannot use it.Linda