Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Lani can you assist me with this? It isn't due until

Customer Question

For Lani_s Hi Lani can you assist me with this? It isn't due until Tuesday November 10th before 11:59pm For this assignment watch both a real and a fictional crime show. Your choices for a real crime show are: First 48, Final Witness, or 48 Hour Mystery. Your choices for a fictional show are CSI, The Closer, or NCIS (Hint… You may want to record these episodes). In a 2 page paper, using APA formatting, summarize both cases and then compare and contrast the investigation of both crime scenes and the tools used. Consider how the influence of fictional crime shows impacts the investigations of real crime scenes. Also I have another assignment but it's a point point are you able to do those? You've been helping me for almost 2 years now so you are the only expert I want to work with on here. But if not it's ok.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the professionals here at Justanswer.

I see that you have requested a specific professional. If you start to reach a deadline, let us know so we can see if someone else can assist.

However, I fully understand if you wish to continue to wait for your chosen professional.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please request for someone else thank you so much. Reaching the deadline is the most important thing for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My deadline is Tuesday before midnight however I think it maybe too short notice at this point.