Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Using the case study and NIST SP 800-53, Identify and

Customer Question

Using the case study and NIST SP 800-53, Identify and prioritize IT Security controls that should be implemented. Discuss any applicable US Government regulations/standards that apply to this organization. Step 1: Review the selected case study and describe
at least10 issues related to security, interoperability, and operations. Step 2: Prioritize and articulate the selected requirements based on immediate need, security posture, complexity, resource availability, and cost. Step 3: Identify at least 4 applicable
government regulations/ standards that govern how the requirements must be met, implemented, or measured. Provide rationale for why these are applicable. Step 4: Using NIST Special Publication 800-53 select at least 4 security controls that relate to these
issues and describe how these controls enhance the security posture or facilitates the secure implementation of these requirements. The deliverable for this case study assignment will be a minimum 5 page, double-spaced paper using Times New Roman 12 font and
APA style formatting for citations and references. It will also include a minimum of 5 references. The Title/Cover page, illustrations (tables/charts/graphs), or references are not part of the page count but are required for the assignment. The grading rubric
provides additional details as to what should be included in the paper. Your instructor may provide an APA style template to use for this paper.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
due on 11/8
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can commence working on your assignment, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like refund on this.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

You have not paid any amount to me yet so for the refund of deposit you need to contact customer service, thanks.