F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

Assignment Objectives Evaluate motivation and

Customer Question

Assignment Objectives Evaluate motivation and self-regulation theories Analyze a learning event in a given scenario, and discuss how to approach it from each learning theory perspective Align online learning tools with each of the 3 major learning theories
(behaviorist, cognitive, constructivist) 5 pages, not including references Psychology of Learning for Instruction by Driscoll Psychology of Learning for Instruction by Driscoll Pearson 3 9781256741565 1503D EDU622 -01 Answer the following questions: • Can
everyone be an online learner? What do the various theories that you have studied contribute to your answer? • How can you support an online learner who does not seem to be motivated? Describe 2 possible scenarios in which online learners may not have or may
lose their energy and interest in continuing to study online. How might self-regulation, self-motivation, and reflective practices be applied to solve issues? How do situations such as this call for strong consideration by teachers and administrators of the
affective performance domain? • What learning theories most clearly support authentic or performance-centric assessment? Why? Which learning theories best support norm-referenced or fixed-choice assessment methods? Why? Your response does not need to be in
APA document format, but you do need to cite sources and provide a reference page in APA format.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Check and we'll see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you give my assignment to a new writer
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention your deadline, thanks