F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

This assignment lets you begin practical consideration of

Customer Question

This assignment lets you begin practical consideration of concepts of education and training. 1.From your experience, select and narrow a course topic and target audience. Think about a 1-hour course session, or plan for students to study and work for
about 1 hour, if self-directed. Create a brief statement of key information, based on your knowledge of the topic, the audience, any problem or opportunity that might be addressed in the course, and the learning environment. 2.Create at least 2 correctly written
terminal performance objectives that your learners will be expected to meet during the course. 3.Discuss at least 3 ways in which your instructional design project may be different, if you use the competency-based learning model, rather than the more traditional
ADDIE model. 4.Discuss the advantages and difficulties in using terminal performance objectives that address the affective domain, rather than the cognitive domain. 5.Explain how you would use Gagne’s 9 events of instruction with an adult audience, in a face-to-face
setting, and compare and contrast your methodology with the use of the model with a group of online high school students. 6.What data do you want to study to tell you the effectiveness of an eighth-grade class? Why? What data do you want to study to tell you
the effectiveness of a training program for first-line supervisors? Why? Your response should use an appropriate organization approach and format
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reading Assignment
Driscoll: Chapter 10; Kaplan: Chapters 11-14
Click Unit 1 Articles to download a list of additional articles available in the library related to this unit. For a resource guide on using the online library to search for references, click Library Resource GuideUnit 1 Individual Project Template
This template was created to assist you in completing your individual project for Unit 1.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When can I expect the paper
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the report at ?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention the deadline and also confirm on which topic you want the paper to be written, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This assignment lets you begin practical consideration of concepts of education and training. 1.From your experience, select and narrow a course topic and target audience. Think about a 1-hour course session, or plan for students to study and work for about 1 hour, if self-directed. Create a brief statement of key information, based on your knowledge of the topic, the audience, any problem or opportunity that might be addressed in the course, and the learning environment. 2.Create at least 2 correctly written terminal performance objectives that your learners will be expected to meet during the course. 3.Discuss at least 3 ways in which your instructional design project may be different, if you use the competency-based learning model, rather than the more traditional ADDIE model. 4.Discuss the advantages and difficulties in using terminal performance objectives that address the affective domain, rather than the cognitive domain. 5.Explain how you would use Gagne’s 9 events of instruction with an adult audience, in a face-to-face setting, and compare and contrast your methodology with the use of the model with a group of online high school students. 6.What data do you want to study to tell you the effectiveness of an eighth-grade class? Why? What data do you want to study to tell you the effectiveness of a training program for first-line supervisors? Why? Your response should use an appropriate organization approach and formatDriscoll: Chapter 10; Kaplan: Chapters 11-14
deadline 4 Nov but must be turn in no later than 6 Nov
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

You want this assignment on education and training but what should the paper contains? please explain you first requirement, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
select and narrow a course topic and target audience. Think about a 1-hour course session, or plan for students to study and work for about 1 hour, if self-directed. Create a brief statement of key information, based on your knowledge of the topic, the audience, any problem or opportunity that might be addressed in the course, and the learning environment.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Can you please provide me the template as an example, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here it is
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

The course topic related to education and training will be told by you or I have to select it from my own?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Select one
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide you the answer in next 24 hours, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
alright