Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have research project and need help to write it. Research

Customer Question

HI I have research project and need help to write it. Research and report focusing on two candidate processos: Arm Cortex-A8 and Intel core i7 920. For each processor the report shall include: a) Description of the Architecture, highlighting features that
boost performances b) Multicore or Single core? What are the benefits and drawbacks c) Describe the ISA that this processor supports. Any support for floating points? d) Describe the features of the Memory Management Unit (MMU) e) What memory types does this
processor support? In other words what memory modules can be used with this processor? f) Any high performance support for multimedia and signal processing algorithms such as video encode/decode, 2D/3D graphics, gaming, audio and speech processing, image processing,
telephony, and sound synthesis? g) Describe its Level 1 cache. h) Describe its Level 2 cache i) Any technology to deliver peak performance of traditional code while also providing a reduction in memory required to store instructions? j) Does it support Dynamic
Branch Prediction? What is its successful rate? How does it minimize miss-predict penalty?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
My project is research project :
Topic :
Arm Cortex-A8 and Intel core i7 920