Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I NEED HELP INTO ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS CAN YOU HELP ME

Customer Question

I NEED HELP INTO ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS
CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE THANKS
2
Why do Amish children only attend school through 8th grade? Why do the Amish refuse to be part of the Social Security System? Why has tension between the Amish and the rest of society increased over technology?
3
Is adolescence expanding? Primarily because of economic uncertainty, 55% of 20 -24 year olds now live at home with their parents.  Are they adults or adolescents?
5
Have you ever been pressured by a group into doing something that you did not want to do? What was the outcome?
7
What are the 4 reasons for punishment? Do you think they are contradictory? Do you think rehabilitation seems to violate the idea of retribution?  Respond with at least six sentences to this and respond to two of your classmates
8
As we move into a postindustrial society, will prestige be less a matter of owning things and more a matter of developing personal creative potential? Explain your decision
9
McDonald’s has more than 33,000 restaurants operates in 118 countries while KFC has more than 20,200 restaurants and operates on over 109 countries.  Does this expansion constitute desirable development? Why or why not?
10
What is the difference between “erotic” and “pornographic”? Keep the discussion from becoming offensive – no foul language
15
What specific changes are you willing to make in pursuit of an ecologically sustainable way of life? Would you support a government regulation setting minimum age for marriage or limit of childbirth in order to reduce fertility? Are you willing to accept a lower standard of living? Why or why not?
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The questions can be answered in one paragraph thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I can provide the answer of these questions in next 24 hours, if it is okay with you then please accept the offer so I can start working on the assignment, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thats Too much
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, better luck next time , thanks.