Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Choose one (1) of the three (3) reading selections from the

Customer Question

Choose one (1) of the three (3) reading selections from the list of topic choices below. The focus is on brief but important primary source material written by major authors. Read the selections as identified with each topic below. Write a three to four (3-4) paragraph essay (250 words minimum) which analyzes the “surprise ending” of the reading selection.
Topic Choices
Reading selection from Descartes’ Discourse on the Method (Part IV). Descartes begins with a proof of one basic conclusion and ends with a proof of something much grander. Remember to focus on the surprise and point of realization, not the details of the philosophical argument. Read Part IV of the Discourse on the Method located at http://www.earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/descartes1637.pdf (then scroll down to Part 4, pp. 14-18). This is only four or five (4 or 5) pages of the larger work.
Reading selection of Swift’s A Modest Proposal. It is essential to recognize the genre of this work, as discussed in
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Could you post the rest of the question? Also, when is this assignment due?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thats it and is due on 8/30/15
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i sent you a copy of the course guide. it is the assignment 1 and week 4
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been charged but dont see the answer to the question.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My sincerest apologies. I had a family emergency soon after I sent the reply to you and have not been home. I will send this to another expert if you still need this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but is due tomorrow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have already been charged