npvadvisor
npvadvisor,
1929974

Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2–3

Customer Question

Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2–3 pages plus diagram at the end Points Possible: 150 Due Date: 11/1/2015 11:59*****Your organization’s data center is located on one of the floors of the building that the organization rents.
It has 6 departments: A, B, C, D, E, and F, located on five different floors, and all the subnets have access to the Internet. The directors of departments A and F report to the same executive vice president. The executive vice president is located in the
same floor as department A. Also, departments C and F report to the senior vice president, who is in the same floor as department D. The organization has 15 servers. Privacy has to be maintained while using Internet and network resources. The network servers
host personal, organization-wide, departmental, and management data. Each employee can view his or her own personal, departmental, and organization-wide data. Management data can only be viewed and edited by directors, senior vice presidents, and executive
vice presidents for each department. Each department has two dedicated servers: one for personal, departmental, and organizational data, and the second server is used to store management data. The project steering committee has decided that a VLAN is necessary.
Provide the design of VLAN that you will recommend for your organization, and explain your reason for recommending the design (use a drawing tool if necessary). Hints: •Configure the VLAN so that department F management data going to the department A floor
where the office of the executive vice president is located are isolated from other data in department A. •Configure the VLAN so that department C management data going to the department D floor where the office of the senior vice president is located are
isolated from other data in department D. This assignment requires a drawing tool. Assignment Guidelines •Using the course materials, textbook, and Web resources, gather ideas for how you would like to design the organization's VLAN. •Using a drawing application,
such as Microsoft Visio, design a plan for a VLAN that addresses all of the requirements from the information in the assignment description. •In a Word document, write 2–3 pages on the following: ◦How you came to your final VLAN design ◦Any problems that you
came across while designing the VLAN ◦How you resolved the problems ◦An analysis of your final VLAN design •Add your Visio diagram into the Word document, and save the file.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2–3 pages plus diagram at the end Points Possible: 150 Due Date: 11/1/2015 11:59*****Your organization’s data center is located on one of the floors of the building that the organization rents. It has 6 departments: A, B, C, D, E, and F, located on five different floors, and all the subnets have access to the Internet. The directors of departments A and F report to the same executive vice president. The executive vice president is located in the same floor as department A. Also, departments C and F report to the senior vice president, who is in the same floor as department D. The organization has 15 servers. Privacy has to be maintained while using Internet and network resources. The network servers host personal, organization-wide, departmental, and management data. Each employee can view his or her own personal, departmental, and organization-wide data. Management data can only be viewed and edited by directors, senior vice presidents, and executive vice presidents for each department. Each department has two dedicated servers: one for personal, departmental, and organizational data, and the second server is used to store management data. The project steering committee has decided that a VLAN is necessary. Provide the design of VLAN that you will recommend for your organization, and explain your reason for recommending the design (use a drawing tool if necessary). Hints: •Configure the VLAN so that department F management data going to the department A floor where the office of the executive vice president is located are isolated from other data in department A. •Configure the VLAN so that department C management data going to the department D floor where the office of the senior vice president is located are isolated from other data in department D. This assignment requires a drawing tool. Assignment Guidelines •Using the course materials, textbook, and Web resources, gather ideas for how you would like to design the organization's VLAN. •Using a drawing application, such as Microsoft Visio, design a plan for a VLAN that addresses all of the requirements from the information in the assignment description. •In a Word document, write 2–3 pages on the following: ◦How you came to your final VLAN design ◦Any problems that you came across while designing the VLAN ◦How you resolved the problems ◦An analysis of your final VLAN design •Add your Visio diagram into the Word document, and save the file.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am at work now, I can not look at mediafire.com or box.com. Not sure which one will be best, ***** ***** to have a model and
- How you came to your final VLAN design
- Any problems that you came across while designing the VLAN
- How you resolved the problems
- An analysis of your final VLAN design
- Add your Visio diagram into the Word document, and save the file.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  npvadvisor replied 1 year ago.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there