F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

Why was progressivism especially strong in the western

Customer Question

Why was progressivism especially strong in the western states? What provides evidence of this? As an example, Robert LaFollette’s Wisconsin became known as “the laboratory of democracy.” How might it have earned that label?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gregory,
Thanks, ***** ***** the first question, I have some other fellow up questions below,Today, anti-liquor laws are usually considered a step back, and not a step forward. Why was prohibition regarded as extremely Progressive in the late 19th/early 20th century? What groups opposed prohibition, and why?From the standpoint of African-American history, the Progressive Era qualifies as arguably the single worst period since Emancipation.” What is the evidence that supports this statement? Why did reformers infused with the determination to make America a better place embrace such abominable bigotry?Nevada adopted the referendum in 1904, the initiative and recall in 1912, and female suffrage in 1914. Thus, at first glance, Nevada might appear to be a typical strongly Progressive western state during the early 20th century. Looking at the readings in Sagebrush & Slot Machines, would you say it actually was? What evidence supports your argument?

Hello, my name is Greg.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Greg,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg, there is no document to this question. That is just the question.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention the length of the question as well as deadline too, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question does not have a length, and the deadline is at the end of today 10/27/15.
That is just the question.
Please let me quickly type the question again.
Why was progressivism especially strong in the western states? What provides evidence of this? As an example, Robert LaFollette’s Wisconsin became known as “the laboratory of democracy.” How might it have earned that label?I also have some follow-up question too, I will type them below.Today, anti-liquor laws are usually considered a step back, and not a step forward. Why was prohibition regarded as extremely Progressive in the late 19th/early 20th century? What groups opposed prohibition, and why?From the standpoint of African-American history, the Progressive Era qualifies as arguably the single worst period since Emancipation.” What is the evidence that supports this statement? Why did reformers infused with the determination to make America a better place embrace such abominable bigotry?Nevada adopted the referendum in 1904, the initiative and recall in 1912, and female suffrage in 1914. Thus, at first glance, Nevada might appear to be a typical strongly Progressive western state during the early 20th century. Looking at the readings in Sagebrush & Slot Machines, would you say it actually was? What evidence supports your argument?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I cannot provide you the answer as I am out of resources, thanks.