F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Have completed B.COM and CA Finalist
20040807

Two Main Causes Great Recession 2008/2009 ... I must have a

Customer Question

Two Main Causes for the Great Recession 2008/2009 ... I must have a clear main argument and are not just telling the storyline of events that took place (2 pages)
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a fully written document ... Also, it does not have to be that topic.
Dear class, you will have two short papers. They need to be on a topic from the list provided under "assignments". You don't need to tell me your topic if it is from the list. If you decide to work on something that is not on the list, remember that it must be after 1865 and be on a US topic and you will need to email me for approval before starting. Your paper must have a thesis/main argument as the last sentence of your intro paragraph. This is something you intend to prove in your essay. Make sure you are arguing your thesis and using your evidence to prove the thesis and not just telling the storyline of events that took place:
1. The Dust Bowl
2. The America First Movement
3. Grant as President
4. “Jim Crow”
5. J.P. Morgan
6. Causes for the Great Recession 2008/2009
7. The Drug Wars
8. The United States and the Global Economy
10. The United States Military in the 21st Century

Hello, my name is Greg.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and saw your request.

I can write the two page paper on the Great Recession for you. When is it needed?

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi again. PDtax here. I posted an offer to assist yesterday, but didn't hear back. Please advise.

Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

PDtax here. Since I didn't hear from you, I will put in a refund request.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please mention your deadline as well as length too, thanks. Also clearly mention your topic.