LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional With Advanced Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, MAEd, Writer, Research Pro
24745391

I'm faced with this challenge, and i want you guys to

Customer Question

Hello, I'm faced with this challenge, and i want you guys to help me answer this question in details and possible references. '' Compared Civil procedure in Continental Law and Common Law''.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Compared Civil procedure in Continental Law and Common Law''. was my question and i can not see the answer to the question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Mr. ***** *****. I was expecting you to answer the question on '' Compared Civil procedure in Continental Law and Common Law. but it looks like you misunderstood me or you have not answer the question yet. I am confused because i do not know what you have done at all, whether or not you have answer the question and it is some way that i can not find/see in the email that you just send.
I will be glad to hear from you soonest.
have a blessed day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Definitely, i was requesting for a fully written document, whether new or old, preferably new model document on '' Compared Civil procedure in Continental Law and Common Law''.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much Mr. ***** ***** for your concern.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Greg, I am unclear if you are completing this or have opted out. If you are completing the response, please just let me know.

Otherwise: I can assist. Please let me know your preferred completion date. Thanks!

--Lori

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Mr. LoriHR . I think Mr. ***** ***** have given your the go ahead to assist in the question i channeled to him on the 24, of this month, because since then, i have not received any answer from him while the money for the service has already be deduced from my account.
please you guys should try and come to a consensus as to who will answer the question.
thanks for the understanding.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am happy to assist. I will have a response available for you within a few hours, if that will work. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. :)

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Your response is attached. Please let me know if you need additional help.