Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Introduction to Humanities-Please do a portfolio on the PDF

Customer Question

Introduction to Humanities-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. This portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please
proceed this assignment. 15 pages single lines .this can go up to $130 max
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Expert:  Kathy replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to the site. Please post additional information in terms of your requirements and due date to ensure that I can assist with this request.

Regards,

Kathy